Friday, May 31, 2024

S P I R I T held ...

 


At this late afternoon hour S P I R I T held ...

in Silence
in Pulse
in Inspiration
in Resolve
in I AM
in TRUTH
... be there Praise and Blessed Peace ...

Bamboo in graceful bow and sway
Holding the sun’s light in brilliant verdant array
In joyous abandon the silence to greet
The chorus of sound as leaf and gentle wind meet
Dancing shadows of supple canes I to behold
Among the lithe and lush leaves touches of gold
Leaves and canes in supple surrender bow
Beauty, strength, gentleness be the bamboo’s vow
'Tis the late afternoon hour of this bight Spring day
The gentle wind, a chime song, birds and canes at play.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

Bamboo - Canes at Play, Photo, CAR, Collectible Clicks, 
©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2024

~

No comments: