Sunday, August 29, 2021

Elemental Interface



 

                    Earth
                            Water 
                                Fire 
                                    Air 
                                        Spirit

                                        this within my very BEING
                                        this within my consciousness

                                            the quaking fields of Earth
                                            the cresting waves of Water
                                            the soaring flames of Fire
                                            the resounding winds of Air 
                                            the pulsing light of Spirit 

                                                  this within my very BEING
                                                  this within my consciousness

                                                        I of Earth seeking place
                                                        I of Water seeking flow
                                                        I of Fire knowing passion
                                                        I of Air seeking breath
                                                        I of Spirt ever eternal

                                                            this within my very BEING
                                                            this within my consciousness.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
APOGEE Poet

Photo: Elemental Interface, CAR, Collectible Clicks, 
©Rose Marie Raccioppi


~ invited to view ~ 

No comments: