Saturday, April 9, 2022

... a forever Spring...

 



I look to this day of early SPRING... a freshness after the rains, the green of the grass new, the delight of the Forsythia, whose bright yellow flowers bloom before the leaves. Heard are the song bird songs from those perched on the branches of the yet barren Dogwood tree outside my window. A child of ARIES, ever newly awakened by SPRING.
SPRING reminds us that we are to be ever more diligent in our care of SELF... YES, as I have recently celebrated 84 years of age, I have taken fuller responsibility to assure my health, my vitality, my clarity of mind.. simply living according to the calling needs that the intelligence of body brings into awareness. I entertain a 'POETIC' dialogue with BEING... and so live I, Passion, Omnipresence, Evolution, Truth, I AM, Creation, with each breath, with each exchange... the receiving... the giving. Indeed ... 'a forever Spring.'

APOGEE Poet
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


No comments: