Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Heart, This Soul, This ALL


Quell not these passions aflame afire
The yearnings of this soul's desire
Know I this moment in living need
Creation and Being my heart to heed
Brush, paint, inner whispers heard
And cast upon paper Spirit's Word
I in the embrace of Creation's call
With WORD, this heart, this soul, this ALL.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


To Soar, Watercolor, Rose Marie Raccioppi, http://www.apogeeart.com




~
The Wind and the Willow

a book of original poetry

Hardcover Edition

discounted for holiday giving
order now to receive in time

http://www.publishamerica.net/BargainHardback-ss7.htm
Buy $14.95. The Wind and the Willow, by Rose Marie Raccioppi ISBN: 978-1-4512-5969-8, 160 Pages, 5.5 x 8.5 ...


A gift to self or another

Anyone who decides to purchase, The Wind and the Willow, I extend this offering:
Select a poem from, "The Wind and the Willow," that you are particularly drawn to,
inform me of such, and I will send on to you a signed copy
of that chosen poem suitable for framing.

Thank You for your Order.
~

No comments: