Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This Majesty of ALL


the lure of time
I heed not to its calling plea
the morrow of Creation
in Birth Eternal I BE
words and scrolls
speak the knowing heart
from the light of God
the WORD shall not depart
And I embraced
in heaven's light and love
this majesty of ALL
ALL below ALL above.

Rose Marie Raccioppi



St. Mary Magdalene, 1623-27, Oil on canvas, Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, Rome,
Simon Vouet, French Baroque Era Painter, 1590-1649.



~
The Wind and the Willow

a book of original poetry

Hardcover Edition

discounted for holiday giving
order now to receive in time

http://www.publishamerica.net/BargainHardback-ss7.htm
Buy $14.95. The Wind and the Willow, by Rose Marie Raccioppi ISBN: 978-1-4512-5969-8, 160 Pages, 5.5 x 8.5 ...


A gift to self or another

Anyone who decides to purchase, The Wind and the Willow, I extend this offering:
Select a poem from, "The Wind and the Willow," that you are particularly drawn to,
inform me of such, and I will send on to you a signed copy
of that chosen poem suitable for framing.

Thank You for your Order.
~

No comments: