Monday, August 8, 2022

Estas Tonne || The Winds Will Bring You Home



I,  one of many who are blessed by Estas Tonne's supernal playing, and his BEING of Grace. I listen, I view his expressive commune, and the call to S E L F prevails... that knowing of Spirit ~ Exchange ~ Love ~ Freedom. 


Listen I, and H O M E be the embrace of Harmonies, Omnipresence, Manifest, Eternal... Yes, there is yet that dream to be realized... and that I would play my poetry on the guitar ... the guitar to present the soul of my words, and I with words the heart, the breath of BEING. 


W I N D S... live I the Wondrous, the IAM, the Nurturance, the Divinity, the Spirit ... the calling silent, resounding, whispering, haunting, wild, tamed, gentle, impassioned.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

For you to ENJOY:




No comments: