Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Lovingly Present


"Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born."
~Albert Einstein

Indeed… Curious C H I L DR E N…
the seeking, the searching, the exploration, and known be
Creation, 
                    Harmony, 
                        I AM, 
                            Love, 
                                Deliverance, 
                                    Revelation, 
                                        Evolution, 
                                            Nurturance,  as I imagine, as I choose to BE.

Lovingly Present
Memories within her fibers deep
There rests her inner child asleep
A young girl of imagination now grown
Yet in remembrance of all ever known
She is spirit free of confine
Reminding me of liberation mine
Ever embracing, discovering, initiating a knowing wise
Understanding those who may beckon demise
And so in joyful encounter she chooses to be
And awakened remains lovingly present within me.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
APOGEE Poet
Photo; Rose Marie, 1938.


No comments: