Saturday, July 25, 2020

And it is here I choose to pause...




And it is here I choose to pause... 
Held in a moment of reflective grace and beauty 
Touched by the very light of BEING 
It is where thoughts echo the silence
Where earth in its abundance 
Is graced by the warmth of the sun
Where waters flow with the blessings of light 
Where the soul soars in the splendor of it all.

... And so it IS ~ Inspired Spirit ... 
time, place, and beauty 
captured for distant hearts to know.


Rose Marie Raccioppi 
Poet Laureate 
Orangetown, New York


Photo: Thank You Dear Dede Amescua Wheat ... Summer 2020 Oregon.
Dede Amescua Wheat Along the Makenzie River, Blue Pool, Sahalie and Koosah Falls..


1 comment:

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

And so I board a beam of light, and taken I am, afar to where a PAUSE holds me in its embrace... and so the majestic reigns supreme ...

Rose Marie Raccioppi