Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United - with Lyrics


This in response, by a dear friend,  to the post, "Celestial Sea." Her words received with love and gratitude...   

"This has tapped that eternal place inside of me. I have been living on grace and swimming in this song,  "Oceans," by Hillsong. My grief has been great at the loss of not only my mother's best friend that I was named after, but my friend and my other mother. Your Celestial Sea has comforted me. It has brought joy to my soul. Thank you, Thank you and thank God for your talent so inspired."

Trisha Boyd 

I thank Trisha Boyd  for her openness of heart, her soulful expression, and the sharing of a song that has blessed her with grace.

Solace, blessings and PEACE on to all.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


No comments: