Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Celestial Sea



Waters of embracing beauty
That of the Celestial Sea
Waves of spirit in silent sounding
Blessed be this grace of light from Thee

Lambent blue and white
Be it of oceans in soaring tides to crest
Be it of the heavens beckoning
And of our eternal behest
Implacable be this gift of Creation Divine
Behold the beauty, behold the sublime
Crystalline be this earth in ever present change
Waters be of flow and life ever in God's name.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


Celestial Sea, APOGEE Vibrational Art, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2013-2014.

In loving dedication to 

Leonard Borgognone

July 24, 1943 - May 23, 2014 



This in devotion from a dear friend
"Oceans"

1 comment:

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

And this in loving response from a dear FB Friend... Trisha Boyd

This has tapped that eternal place inside of me. I have been living on grace and swimming in this song Ocean,by Hillsong. My grief has been great at the loss of not only my mother's best friend that I was named after, but my friend and my other mother. Your Celestial Sea has comforted me. It had brought joy to my soul. Thank you, Thank you and thank God for your talent so inspired.


Trisha Boyd I hope you enjoy this song.
http://youtu.be/xoZE2RsthRg