Thursday, April 3, 2014

WE are ever the CELEBRATION...



WE are ever the CELEBRATION
Beyond the din of the media
Beyond the reported tragedies 
Beyond the loss and lament 
There be the SPIRIT of BEING
There be the BREATH of Life
In CELEBRATION of Faith, Trust, Truth, Beauty, Love 
YES, CELEBRATE... each letter sounding to heed the 
                                        Call 
                                        Eternal 
                                        Love 
                                        Enduring
                                        Beauty
                                        Revelation
                                        Ascension
                                        Truth 
                                        Evermore.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


Awakened Faith, APOGEE Vibrational Art,  http://thesoundinglight.blogspot.com
©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2014.
The Sounding Light Collection available in Fine Art Prints
 via custom order
peruse all the works posted
you are sure to find one or many that pleases you

For inquires on works of art contact:
Rose Marie Raccioppi

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI ROSEMARIE - I love the word celebrate. Years ago when I came to kno my truth, I realized I was a celebration of light rather than a shadow of darkness to be avoided. I rid my life of all those who stood in dark judgment and instead let the celebration of lighted truth shine.
Love Gail
peace.......

Margie said...

I celebrate YOU and all the magic of your words.
So love this, Rose Marie.

Love to you