Thursday, January 9, 2014

When a therapist, an artist, a poet... A young man called upon me today




A young man called upon me today
With feelings of distress and dismay
Expressed pain from oppressions past
Said he, the work of the DEVIL upon him cast
The call for revelation be it heard
Truth not deception be the beckoning word
It is what is LIVED that serves the Lord in PRAISE
Love ~ Inspiration ~ Victory ~ Eternal ~ Divinity to fill our days
Transformation and transcendence, blessings to hail
To our purity of intention, God's light to prevail 
And so the WORD in its transcendence and grace
Within his heart he did willingly place
A vision new of yesterdays and lessons to behold
And so a new story to ever unfold.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


Awakened Faith, APOGEE Vibrational Art, The Sounding Light, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2014.


4 comments:

Gail said...

ROSEMARIE and so tjh truth is told, freedom is the gift, pain the reality, vision and wholeness the purpose, faith and trust allow for this and YOU are the beacon.
Love Gail
peace...

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

The time spent was indeed therapeutic for the young man, and so deeply validating for me... moments after his departure, I took to thought and to pen and so these words as offerings of gratitude.

I enjoy your gift of "SPIRIT" as expressed, and as in a silver token gifted to me. It rests upon my table and is greeted ever with a smile.

Much love on to you and yours dear Gail.

Gail said...

i feel our kindred spirits with joy

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

I too, dear Gail.