Sunday, June 2, 2013

2nd Call... STAGE IS SET... Auditions are being held for you to be YOURSELF... APPLY WITHIN...



... inspired by a calling for an ever new performance of life, this our choice...

may we answer willingly to ENCORE...ENCORE...

Curtain Call

drama of my mind
theatre of my soul
the curtain drawn
the script written
the lines rehearsed
the drama to unfold
what illusions will seem real
what deceptions will be masked
what TRUTHS will be honored
what story will be told
am I backstage acting out a role
what lines do I repeat
what drama do I make real
what of life do I behold
what scene includes me
what scene bears me no place
what re-write is there to consider
or is all foretold
a calling heard
open the curtain
here to stand 
this the moment
I in command
illusion bears no veil
deception wears no mask
TRUTH IS and I AM.

applause
bravo
curtain call.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

Curtain Call, APOGEE Vibrational Art, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2013.

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI ROSEMARIE - I have been all of these in the stage of life - the main character, one behind the scenes, a 'walk-on' with no voice, the director, the producer, the saboteur, the announcer, the janitor, the music, the lights, the opening scene, the final curtain call, the dram, the hero, the killer, the lover, the fighter, loud, soft, the liar, the truth seeker, the song, the dance, the fall................this is glorious Rose Marie - amzing.
Love Gaila
peace....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Ah, YES, dear Gail... many a costume, many a calling, and on to you the glory of BEING... Yes, BRAVO dear friend.

Much love,

Rose Marie