Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heed Wise The Muse


Heed wise the Muse, your counsel of soul
God’s blessings to mark your goal
Others time and glory
And now ‘tis my story
Others have walked in the sun
My time has now newly begun
Words of knowing within my heart
From this joy I shall newly start
Others creation in celebration
And I God’s eternal revelation
The plea from grace now known
I in gratitude for creation shown
The sculptor’s hand
In God’s command
Line and form to reveal
God’s beauty constant and real
Spectrum of color from a palette divine
Immortal the quest this moment be mine
The artist’s unveiling, the poet’s word
And the music, the music, to be ever heard
Heed wise the Muse, your counsel of soul
God’s blessings to mark your goal.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Now available in hardcover and softcover directly from Publish America.
Click on title, place title in search bar of Publish America Entry Page.
Thank you for your order.
ENJOY!

6 comments:

Margie said...

Oh my, another wonderful poem to lift my spirits!
It is so wonderful!
Thank you, Rose Marie!

Margie:)

Mark said...

Very beautiful and wise words you have expressed in your poem! Thank-you for sharing your gifts.

Margie said...

I came back to read this again..to be inspired and I am...especially by these words.
"Heed wise, the Muse, your counsel of soul
God's blessings to mark your goal. "

Margie:)

Gail said...

Good morning Rose Marie-

And so your powerful words brought me back. It was a time when a part of me was buried in a deep grave. I kept that part hidden, out of the light- God commanded otherwise - for me to free me - all the darknesss and shame came to light - the "truth" was alive - and I was 'me' able to 'be'.

"The plea from grace now known
I in gratitude for creation shown...."

I will walk in my brook for a while now. I 'heal' and soothe through my feet, ever since that truth was created many years ago. The part of me I once hid. God showed me back then that my feet would sustain me and through them I would find healing.

".....Words of knowing within my heart
From this joy I shall newly start...."

oh your words, your words, how did you know, I am breathless.

Love Gail'
peace.....

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Rose Marie:)

Greetings:)

The poets and the artists are great heroes. They create beauty out of nothing. Perhaps they have a dream, a vision, a feeling, a thought, a scene. With God’s blessings and command they add imagination ,skill and magic and produce masterpieces . A great conqueror can be forgotten, but the work of a great artist and poet will remain for eternity.

I am inspired by your well thought out and charming words such as--- THE SCULPTOR’S HAND IN GOD’S COMMAND-----THE ARTIST’S UNVEILING THE POET’S WORD.

Lovely poem, a work of art, a masterpiece.

Wish you a wonderful day Rose:)
Joseph

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Margie, Mark, Gail, Joseph,

Your visits, reflections, and responses to, "Heed Wise The Muse" bring such joy. It is truly a gift to be assured that one has come to fulfill an intent. Poetry is the pulse, the passion, the plea of spirit and sensibilities. It is the voice of soul, its lament, its aspiration, its joy. To know that I am heard is a blessing. You are each deeply held in gratitude.