Monday, July 6, 2015


 
In Accord... TOTEMS of SELF... Consciousness and BEING...

to·tem/ˈtōdəm/
noun
a natural object or animal believed to have spiritual significance and adopted as an emblem.

TOTEMS...

If indeed I am the RAM, opposition holds no fear
If a FROG, I am confident in my transformation
If a DOVE, I know the power of peace
If a ROBIN. I am itself splendor
If a TIGER, I am protection
If a HAWK, I am the soaring flight
If an EAGLE, I live freedom's quest
And as ROSE MARIE, I am passion's flower of the sea...

TOTEMS... TOTEMS...ONE and All I BE...

The ROSE

What longing lore of love do your petals enfold
Your sweet seductive fragrance I to behold
Bloom in rapture and radiant red array
The kiss of waters upon your petals lay.


Rose Marie Raccioppi

Rose, Photograph, Collectible Clicks, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2015.


No comments: