Wednesday, May 24, 2023

OMNIPRESENCE ~ ONESS...


This day greeted by the brilliance of the Sun and Fair Skies... The felt warmth, the luxuriant green of grass new, trees and bushes in full array, wild and cultivated flowers beautifully in bloom, the robin red breast perched on the railing outside of my kitchen window, the Bee feasting on the magenta bloom of the Rhododendron, the All in the splendor of OMNIPRESENCE.

As I perceive the word OMNIPRESENCE, each letter directs my thought, my considerations, my appreciation, my gratitude, and so called be...

                        Oneness
                            Manifestation
                                Nurturance
                                    I AM
                                        Passion
                                            Revelation
                                                Exchange
                                                    Spirit
                                                        Evolution
                                                             Nature
                                                                  Creation
                                                                        Eternity

...in the very gift of Breath, Beauty, and BEING.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
APOGEE Paradigm™

Photo: Oneness, CAR, Collectible Clicks, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi.


No comments: