Saturday, February 23, 2019

An awakening...an assertion.... words that proclaim...



An awakening... an assertion... words that proclaim…

And I realized it was the battles of my own life that had inspired me. 
For in the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
In the midst of sorrow, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.

-- Albert Camus

... and within me there be an invincible SELF...
the call of Spirit, Evolution, Love, Freedom ... and so...

No More

shackled no more for I am the wind free
silent no more for I am the thunderous storm
despairing no more for I am the dawning day
thirsty no more for I am lakes and rivers flowing clear
lost no more for I am the guiding stars
confined no more for I am vistas wide and far
hungry no more for I am bounty and harvest divine
this the awakened faith mine
this the awakened faith mine.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

Awakened Faith, APOGEE Vibrational Art, www.thesoundinglight.blogspot.com
©Rose Marie Raccioppi.

No comments: