Thursday, January 22, 2015

GENESIS... ever the rebirth of the moment now...


Genesis... ever the rebirth of the moment now...

A call, I to receive
What was I presently doing, what to perceive
Words of his day and an expressed pressing need
Thoughts within consciousness planted, as too, a seed
Is it dismay and expression of dread that I am to hear
Within I declare a knowing faith, beyond the told and untold fear
Sense I do an awakening to Spirit be sought
And to this, a word of understanding to heart be brought
Listen I, and in a telling, a harvest from Creation's grace
Within each challenge be a lesson in life's book of time to place
And so the sense of pain, loss and fear of the calling moment now
Eased by the Spirit reaping the harvest of Faith's loving vow
Genesis, the rising light in blessings BE
Vistas of deliverance unto THEE.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

Genesis, APOGEE Vibrational Art, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi

No comments: