Thursday, May 16, 2013

THOTH ~ HATHOR


THOTH ~ HATHOR

Ah, YES, I ASK... can I understand this soaring exuberance
Can I know this meaning of connection to a distant past
Can I embrace this moment as all time present
Can I BE this expression of ancient days long gone
Can I be a present day personification of an Egyptian Deity
An inner sounding echoes THOTH
An inner questing honors HATHOR 
Expressions I make known of word
Strokes I make known as color and form
Healing I make known as vibration
Love I make known as BEING
Ah, YES, I ASK... can I understand this soaring exuberance
Can I know this meaning of connection to a distant past.


...and if this be FATE...
  what Freedom am I to unfold  
         what Aspiration from time untold 
   what Treasure of self to reveal 
                  what Eternal calling beyond conceal... 


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


APOGEE Acu-Tone™ ~ Vibrational Sound Therapy: Could a 7 year old have known...

Image: Courtesy of: http://www.crystalinks.com/hathor.html


No comments: