Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Matrix


resounding whispers
awakened sensibilities
the voice and prod of Being
daunting echoes quelled
presence beckons
and I in an embrace
of my own heart's knowing
my soul's soaring faith
hear I the call of the Now
this moment of Being
beyond this room
beyond this place
to the eternal chambers
where all IS
the matrix of Inspired Spirit
the light of ONE.

Rose Marie Raccioppi



image: matrix-architekt



~
The Wind and the Willow

a book of original poetry

Hardcover Edition

discounted for holiday giving
order now to receive in time

http://www.publishamerica.net/BargainHardback-ss7.htm
Buy $14.95. The Wind and the Willow, by Rose Marie Raccioppi ISBN: 978-1-4512-5969-8, 160 Pages, 5.5 x 8.5 ...


A gift to self or another

Anyone who decides to purchase, The Wind and the Willow, I extend this offering:
Select a poem from, "The Wind and the Willow," that you are particularly drawn to,
inform me of such, and I will send on to you a signed copy
of that chosen poem suitable for framing.

Thank You for your Order.
~

No comments: