Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Light of Soul

to an artist

Hush the taunts and echoes of voices dark
Move beyond each defined limiting mark
Quell the daunting cries and laments of days long past
You the Creator of a destiny now in beauty cast
A summoning cry, an embracing call, a petition of heart
Line and form your behest of grace shall not depart
The light of soul, of stars, of the moon and the sun
Be they known ever within you as ONE.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


Image: Gold Light, Blossom Good Child.


2 comments:

Gail said...

HI ROSEMARIE-

And so too there is hope - in the light. I wonder about the soul - as it reflects spirit and essence, wisdom and intention. At times, when it is darkened by life it struggles to illuminate. Sadly, I know people who remain darkened - the light of their soul has gone out. They shine in their own dark way - I shiver when I am close to such a person. I feel it instantly. Even my soul of light flickers to overcome.

Beautiful image and words. Your gift illuminates.

Love Gail
peace and hope.....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Dearest Gail, ❤❥❥¸¸¸.☆

I know you know the warp and weft of these words woven of faith. I stand witness to the pain lived by an artist, for all the beauty perceived that longs for knowing expression and so these words put forth from my heart to his.

Lots of Sunday hugs and love sent on to you,
Rose Marie