Friday, November 10, 2017

YES, this night past... a dream... ever so real... as in moons gone by and this day present... Celestial Sea




Once again in flight across vistas near and far
Embraced by the light of the sun and a distant star
Upon a magical cloak of white
Traveled I through the night
And as the dawning came to be
I above the cresting waves of a celestial sea
Hearts across the horizon rise in praise
And I swept in the joy of awakening days
People of lands above mountains high
Sing their soul’s song to the intrepid sky
The harp song of the wind is heard
Be this the adoration of the WORD
A silent melody of love and lilting grace
Within my heart this soaring I to place
Heart’s chambers in pulsing passion divine
Awakened, awakened to the NOW of self and time
And as I record this dream awake so lovingly known
Blessed be the light, the light so brilliantly shown
We to sing as a chorus of divinity, peace and love 
Blessed be the souls of Earth and the heavens above.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


Celestial Sea, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, APOGEE Vibrational Art, www.thesoundinglight.blogspot.com


No comments: