Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I AM ... Proclaimed...

  

"You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you...”
(Job 22:28, NKJV)


Dearest of Friends... Proclaim along with me...
                                                                
                                                I AM  the rising and setting sun
                                                I AM  the waxing and waning moon
                                                I AM  the ebb and flow of the tides
                                                I AM  the inhalation and the exhalation
                                                I AM  the giving and the receiving
                                                I AM  the challenge and the quest
                                                I AM  the light and the shadow
                                                I AM  the past and the NOW
                                                I AM I, the Ascension Manifest
                                                I AM  blessed BE, Birth Eternal.


In Creation's Grace,


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

Awakened Faith, APOGEE Vibrational Art, http://www.thesoundinglight.blogspot.com
©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2012-2014.


No comments: