Friday, February 7, 2014

An Astounding Accord... the thunderous sounding... the calm...



Thunderous Sounding, APOGEE Vibrational Art, Rose Marie Raccioppi



Photo posted by LWall Spirit

An astounding accord... Photo posted by LWall Spirit, November 20, 2013... and Thunderous Sounding, in poetic dialogue, initiated, created and posted from Spirt's inner expression, February 11, 2011, May 30, 2012 and May 3, 2013, by Rose Marie Raccioppi... imaginings and nature in divine accord... Such an astounding accord... the mind's eye and the hand of Creation... Yes, OUR MASTER in blessings known...the Thunderous Sounding... the Calm...


Thunderous Sounding 

what be this awakening sweet
where grace and intention meet
what be this thunderous sounding in heart
where all that is has its knowing start
what be this soaring of spirit and soul
where vision is one with heart and goal
this be the Self, the TRUTH to embrace
where all that is blessed in knowing I place
where judgment, reprisal, illusion and demise
be cast aside by Spirit, an awareness wise
beyond the drama and lies yet heard
is the beloved glory of the divine WORD
joyful gratitude to fill my days
so be the embodiment of SELF in PRAISE.

Rose Marie Raccioppi 
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York

~

 Awakened ... words that speak my heart... 

shackled no more for I am the wind free
silent no more for I am the thunderous sounding
despairing no more for I am the dawning day
thirsty no more for I am lakes and rivers flowing clear
lost no more for I am the guiding stars
confined no more for I am vistas wide and far
hungry no more for I am bounty and harvest divine
this the awakened faith mine
this the awakened faith mine.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York


2 comments:

Margie said...

Rose Marie
Your beautiful post brought joy to my heart and I needed that joy this morning.
So full of peace is this lovely post, thank you.

Love
Margie

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Dearest Margie, It is the accord that speaks to our heart. To be in resonance with change, be it the storm, be it the calm, is to be ONE with principles that govern our Earth as too, our hearts. You dearest Margie are to be known for the beauty you are, in expression, in BEING.