Wednesday, October 16, 2013

S I L E N C E ... its calling known...



demanding be the many tasks at hand
a perception, a plan, action in command
intention and focus be the alert of the day
the gift of time and a knowing provide the way
how sweet when vision is newly held clear
when the din of despair is silenced and gone the fear
how comforting is this moment's embrace
when within heart, love the soul does place
how knowing is this Spirit's call
when resounding with the grace of ALL
the clamor and chaos hushed they be
felt is the gentle peace deep within me
the day by Creation's plan in blessings unfold
led I BE by the Divine WORD ever told
S I L E N C E revealed its calling sweet
Within its embrace the SELF and Heart's music meet
'Tis this resounding JOY in S I L E N C E heard
The SELF be  known in sacred WORD.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York



S I L E N C E,  APOGEE Vibrational Art, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2013.


5 comments:

Margie said...

Rose Marie, your beautiful words are just what I needed this morning to feel a sense of calm and peace.
I have been feeling overwhelmed this week with responsibilities.
Thank you for adding calmness to my spirit and mind.

Love and joy to you and yours.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

So very pleased for the receiving... Yes, it was when I allowed S I L E N C E its accord that all was brought to awareness and resolve... much love dearest Margie.

Gail said...

ROSEMARIE - the simple swirl in faded hue allows the truth to be known, no colors to hide beneath - it is naked beauty, silent passion, known surrender - I unfold and reveal and listen
Love Gail
peace....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Thank You dearest Gail... S I L E N C E is its own special splendor...much love and peace dear friend.

Michael Evrard said...

Aloha fellow artists.