Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Sunday Caller...



A call moments ago, I did receive
What was I presently doing, what to perceive
Words of his day and an expressed  pressing need
Thoughts within consciousness planted, as too, a seed
Is it dismay and expression of dread that I am to hear
Within I declare a knowing faith, beyond the told and untold fear
Sense I do an awakening to Spirit be sought
And to this,  a word of understanding to heart be brought
Listen I,  and in a telling, a harvest from Creation's grace
Within each challenge be a lesson in life's book of time we place
And so the sense of pain, loss and fear of the calling moment now
Eased by the Spirit reaping the harvest of Faith's loving vow.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York 

Genesis, APOGEE Vibrational Art,  ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, http://www.thesoundinglight.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Margie said...

I'm sure your understanding heart eased that of your caller.
Beautifully expressed, dear Rose Marie.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Yes, dear Margie, there are times when the pain of another brings onto us the strength and the vision to guide with love and understanding. Faith and Joy ever present to serve...