Wednesday, February 6, 2013

...at the morning hour...My Sight to the Lambent Sky



demanding are the many tasks at hand
a perception, a plan, action in command
intention and focus be the call of the day
the gift of time and a knowing provide the way
how sweet when vision is newly held clear
when the din of despair is silenced and gone the fear
how comforting is this moment's embrace
when within heart, love the soul does place
how knowing is this Spirit's call
when resounding with the grace of ALL
and as I cast my sight to the lambent sky
feel I the beauty of the moving clouds up so high
the lithe bamboo touched by the gentle winds that blow
breath, faith, 'tis all that I need now know
the day by Nature's plan shall unfold
and I to be led by the Divine WORD ever told.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Orangetown, New York



Lambent Sky, Photo, PFR, Collectible Clicks, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2013.
click on image for an enlarged view

No comments: