Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All That Enfolds


flowing be all that enfolds
this mind, this heart, this soul
softly embracing light and shadow
draped in the caress of beauty
passions lived, a story told
a giving grace ever to behold.

Rose Marie Raccioppi



All That Enfolds, Image: ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2010.


From ancient times to the present, folds fluid, drapery upon self, object, castle, or abode, to lend the metaphoric beauty of life's ever present grace and flow.
And so too, I offer this swaddling of spirit known.


2 comments:

Gail said...

RoseMarie
oh my, the calm blend of these flowing colors, of silk draping in a gentle fall give me such comfort. I am so safe in the subtle passion of shadows where I can freely "be"
Love to you my friend
Gail
peace and hope for us all l

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Gail, YES! YES! going with the flow...the beauty ever present to embrace.