Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Snow


The winds in wailing whispers
The snow in a silent refrain
Resounding beauty blankets this night
Wondrous, wondrous, crystals white.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


The Snow, Photo: CAR, Collectible Clicks, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2010.


Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Limited Edition Hardcover
Softcover
ISBN-13: 9781604744545
directly from Publish America.
Click on title, place title or my name in search bar of Publish America Entry Page
available also on line booksellers nationally and internationally
including Barnes and Noble and Amazon
Thank you for your order

6 comments:

Bernie said...

Hi Rose Marie, so nice to be able to open your blog.....I have trouble with yours and 2 of my other favorites, usually when I try to open them I end up having to reboot my computer. I have missed your poems and after reading tonight's I know why.
Such a pretty picture and the snow is festive and magical.
So hope all is well with you my friend.
.......:-) hUgs

Brian Miller said...

wonderful verse....buffeted by strong winds all day today and for the next couple...it makes these snow rivers on teh gust, so pretty to look at...

Gail said...

HI ROSEMARIE-

oh such beautiful words to blend with the snowy image . I Love it. I can feel the cold and the wind on my face and respect the force and the intent. I surrender in storms very well.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Bernie, Thank you for being here. Sorry about the temperamental behavior of your computer. You too have been missed. I have many visits to catch up with as well. Love and blessings dear Bernie.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Brian, Snow sure has been a BIG DEAL this season for sure!

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Gail, I too, surrender to a storm. A giving over to Mother Nature's need to put all in balance again. Snow storms have their own special magic. Warm hugs to you dear Gail.