Saturday, February 6, 2010

Know I the Rapture


The mounting quest and fervor real
This heart knows not to conceal
Open to feel, long and mark desire
Pleading passion, flame and fire
Quiet the repose and soft the slumber
Nothing shall restrain or encumber
I willing to heed passion's plea
In all sensibilities I not flee
Each shade, hue, timbre and tone
I in your Presence, One and alone
Rippling waves of time and place
Know I the rapture of God's grace.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


Frames of Mind, Opus 1, Watercolor, Rose Marie Raccioppi, Conceptual, http://www.apogeeart.com



Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Limited Edition Hardcover
Softcover
ISBN-13: 9781604744545
directly from Publish America.
Click on title, place title or my name in search bar of Publish America Entry Page
available also on line booksellers nationally and internationally
including Barnes and Noble and Amazon
Thank you for your order.

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing the montage of your art...

Mike said...

I am also willing to heed passions plea!

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Brian, a shared pleasure dear friend.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Otin, That is the WAY To Go!!