Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sail I


Sail I to the sun's splendor
Sail I to the casting light
Sail I to the call of the waters
Beyond the dark of night

Sail I to the vistas of faith
Sail I to the depths of my soul
Sail I to the glory and grace
Beyond all life's toll

Sail I to uncharted waters
Sail I to horizons yet known
Sail I to each sunrise
Beyond life has thus shown

Sail I to the heavens above
Sail I to the dreams to unfold
Sail I to the questing heart
Beyond a story told.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


Sail I, Photo, PFR, Collectible Clicks,©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2009.


Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Now available in hardcover (ISBN: HARDCOVER51536) and softcover (ISBN: 1-60474-454-5)
directly from Publish America.
Click on title, place title or my name in search bar of Publish America Entry Page.
Thank you for your order.
ENJOY

6 comments:

Mark said...

To sail is what boats are made to do, they are not meant to be anchored in the harbor gathering barnacles. Great poem! Sailing I be!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

May life's breezes blow gently and unerringly for you Rose Marie.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Mark, Yes, you set your sails free and so beautifully navigate life's tides. Thank you for being here.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Bonnie, And may you too, be caressed by sweet breezes. Thank you.

Bernie said...

Sailing....perhaps this is what attracts me to the sea so very much....it represents freedom to me......:-) Hugs

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Bernie, Ah, yes, we too can feel the freedom of a seabird.