Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quell Not


Quell not these passion aflame afire
The yearnings of this soul's desire
Know I this moment in living need
Creation and Being my heart to heed
Brush, paint, inner whispers heard
And cast upon paper Spirit's Word.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


To Soar, Watercolor, Rose Marie Raccioppi, http://www.apogeeart.com



Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Now available in hardcover (ISBN: HARDCOVER51536) and softcover (ISBN: 1-60474-454-5)
directly from Publish America.
Limited Edition Hardcover
Click on title, place title or my name in search bar of Publish America Entry Page.
Thank you for your order.
ENJOY

5 comments:

Gail said...

Rose Marie-

Oh my..........I feel SO much. Part of my soul is bleeding - wounded and soar - part of my soul is being soothed - promised new life - love and healing. It is even hard for me to look at the image - for the blood is so evident to me. And yet I have to look because the healing is so evident as well. Forces blending as they should. Such is the journey.

Love to you my passionate friend
Gail
peace.....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Gail, Your comment gives voice to Spirit's deeper call. Your willingness to BE this experience of words and image is truly a gift and one I hold with heartfelt gratitude. Thank you ever so much.

Love dear friend,
Rose Marie

Gail said...

HI ROSE MARIE-

Oh you are so very welcome - it is a privilege to experience you - your creative expression so real and intimate - I appreciate the gift of being able to "BE" - for so long I was not present. Your words and images call me, no, command me to "BE"...........and I thank you for this power.
Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Rose Marie: As Gail so beautifully expresses - your words are soul healing - encouraging us to BE - and to discover the bountiful and beautiful therein.

I should have asked your permission first. Sorry if I have made a misstep - but in my enthusiasm for the exquisite words in the comment you left on my blog, I posted them at the end of the Vincent piece. I have given you full credit, OF COURSE, and put 2 links to your blog. Please check it out. If it does not please you, I will remove it.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Oh Bonnie, It pleases me so very much. Thank you - Such synchronicity of exchange is indeed a delight. We were both posting links to each of our blogs within the same space of time. Each in acknowledgment of the other! Now that is certainly a BIG SMILE!!