Thursday, October 15, 2009

By the Sea


The blush of the day
Sets its golden light
Passion in crimson strokes
Across the sky in flight

Quiet the moment
Yet ablaze in beauty be
I in sail's repose
Touched by the sea.

Rose Marie Raccioppi


By the Sea, photo, PFR, Collectible Clicks, ©Rose Marie Raccioppi, 2009.


Special Announcement:
Read the Review of The Wind and the Willow
THE WIND AND THE WILLOW
Now available in hardcover (ISBN: HARDCOVER51536) and softcover (ISBN: 1-60474-454-5)
directly from Publish America.
Click on title, place title or my name in search bar of Publish America Entry Page.
Thank you for your order.
ENJOY

6 comments:

Bernie said...

Beautiful picture and poem, I love it...:-) Hugs

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Bernie, Thanks - a collaborative creative venture, My son "clicked" I wrote, we smiled, and onto you.

Karen said...

These are beautiful images - the sky, the sea, the sail's repose, and the speaker - all become one in this moment.

Gail said...

HI ROSE MARIE-

Ah, the blend of lovely colors and hues with words from your soul soothe me this day - and I thank you.

Love Gail
peace......

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Karen, thank you - I too, felt total accord.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Gail, Sails away... thoughts of joy and a thank you.